2011 Pride Park Master Plan
In 2011, Taylor Mill published a new Pride Park Master Plan which incorporates the community vision for the park’s future. Taylor Mill is seeking funding to implement the Master Plan.
- Event Garden behind the Park Place Community Center to be used for weddings and other community events.
- Enhanced amphitheater with terraced seating and a reflecting pond that is sized to draw regional events.
- Improved walking/hiking trail network that would include a handicapped accessible ridge top trail, a handicapped accessible woodland edge trail and nature trails (for hiking).
- Memorial Plaza and Clock Tower as an entrance feature and space to memorialize events and people.
- Improved parking lot that better distributes vehicles throughout the facility.